NEW EU RULES ON DATA PROTECTION
As a result of the application, as of May 25, 2018, of the General Regulation of Data Protection of the European Union, ECO-DE Store, has modified its Privacy Policies, which govern the processing of your personal data in your relationship with us.
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION
RESPONSIBLE: ECO-DE Store
- Sending commercial and promotional communications.
- Management of the contractual relationship with you (purchase sale of products for or from ECO-DE Store)
LEGITIMATION: We process your personal data on the basis of:
- Your consent (for sending commercial communications).
- The need for treatment for the execution of the contract signed with you (purchase sale of ECO-DE Store products).
- Legitimate interest of ECO-DE Store
RECIPIENTS: ECO-DE Store
RIGHTS: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
The ECO-DE STORE Privacy Team
PROTECTION AND SECURITY DATA
To make your purchases in our Store or access certain services, you must register your personal data and choose a password that will allow you to access all those areas that require prior identification. This will prevent you from having to fill them out again.
When you register with our secure server or place an order, your personal, domiciliary data, and those related to your payment method, are incorporated into our database, used only to process the order, as well as to Send information about offers and services that may be of interest to you. At any time you can modify the data of your customer record (change of address, telephone ...) or ask us for the reminder of your password if you have forgotten it.
At ECO-DE Store, we are especially concerned about security and ensuring the confidentiality of the data provided by our customers. All your data will be treated with absolute confidentiality in accordance with our guarantee of security and confidentiality, assuring you that in no case will they be transferred to third parties outside our company.
In addition, we guarantee the highest level of security and protection of the confidentiality of the data provided. Therefore, commercial transactions are performed in a secure server environment under SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol and all communications are transmitted encrypted under 128-bit encryption, which ensures the highest level of communications protection. In all our transactions, we guarantee the three elements of maximum security that every e-commerce operation must have:
Authentication that guarantees us the legal or physical personality with which we communicate.
Integrity, that is, that the content of the communication between both parties cannot be modified. Confidentiality, which is the guarantee that no unauthorized person can know the content of the communication If at any time you have problems accessing any part of our website, it may be due to the model or version of your browser or the configuration of its options.
ECO-DE Store adheres to Confianza Online, a system for resolving possible disputes that may occur between consumers and companies in the field of Electronic Commerce and Interactive Advertising, supported by a large number of business associations, the National Institute of Consumption, the Data Protection Agency and by the Ministry of Science and Technology.
In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, as a customer of Central de Compra Web you may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, communicating it by written to ECO-DE Store, C / MUNTANYA DEL FLARE 14, 46190 Ribarroja de Turia, Valencia or through our email address: email@example.com
Finally, we describe the processes involved in the purchase through the ECO-DE Store server:
- Customer registration. The client registers by filling in a form his personal and payment data, registering in the system with a username and a password determined by himself. This process involves sending data, which is done securely by using an advanced SSL (Secure Socket Layers) security system. Most existing browsers accept SSL, but if in doubt, contact your internet access provider.
- Shopping cart. The customer navigates through our sections incorporating into his shopping cart those items that he wishes to buy. Cookies are small pieces of information that ECO-DE Store needs to know the interests of our customers and that do not contain any personal information. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but it is also usually possible to configure them for non-acceptance. In that case you can browse, but you may not have access to some functions of our stores.
- 3. Order processing. Once the item selection process is finished, the order confirmation section is requested, in which the customer is requested to identify himself in case he had previously registered or otherwise he is asked to register.
In the event that the customer is registered, their personal data is already hosted on our secure server and does not travel over the network.
Recommendations and Precautions.
These are some of the precautions that we advise our clients should take: Do not provide the user or the password to anyone. Do not write it down in easily accessible places: computer, calendar, ... Always use our SSL security system. Always disconnect the browser session after having accessed a security zone or having entered the user or password.